Friday, September 26, 2008

Halloween Fun from Better Homes and Gardens

Someone associated with Better Homes and Gardens magazine noticed the Halloween patent designs recently mentioned here and sent a note telling me about BHG's 100 Days of Holidays – their largest and most exciting holiday program ever.

This year's 100 Days of Holidays program has got more than 400 new slide shows, free recipes, craft projects, and decorating ideas; 100 daily email newsletters; 50 new how to videos; five fun new interactive tools; three online courses; new photo contests; and more partner participation.
Access to the fun requires a free registration.

The Halloween page is here and the Pumpkin Stencil maker is a fun tool. The Halloween Costume Gallery is here.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous4:53 PM

    ooo, I've been so engrossed in Martha's Halloween workshops I've not looked anywhere else! (and I can't even think about Christmas yet.) Thanks for the link.

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day.