Saturday, September 20, 2008

Halloween Designs

I've had a great time enjoying the sunshine. Lots of hard work and lots of play. I've missed my computer and my friends so let's head back to Google Patents for some Halloween inspiration. The pictures are the links to the designs.
Halloween designs by Clara L. Mead for Dennison Manufacturing 1914.


I am not going to be updating the Frankie Files and will be putting my patent office finds here on meggiecat where they can be categorized. I will be leaving the Frankie Files up as it is now.

6 comments:

  1. Anonymous10:06 AM

    Those are fantastic! thanks.

    Yes, the rain has returned. I got some yard work done, but not enough. Hopefully we'll have a sunny day or two yet to finish things up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I love these. I miss the Frankie Files.
    T

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous2:28 AM

    Your welcome..! I really impressed with the Halloween designs.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous1:46 AM

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day.