Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Hi

I'm so sorry that posting has been slow. It hasn't been raining so outdoor projects and cleanup are underway around here. Yesterday the water well drillers started on a new well. We have put this project off for far too long and I have hopes for quality water with a high flow rate. This is a scary proposition for a person like me. I like a sure thing and drilling for water is not that at all.
As soon as I have anything to share I will but for this moment I had better get dressed before the drillers show up and catch me in my jammies.

7 comments:

  1. Nice getting new well it going to be a blessing for you and the family.Love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous11:33 AM

    Love your site and thanks for letting us know your absence is due to "wellness" issues. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  3. pleased to know everything is ok. How exciting though - a new well good luck with the drilling. I am sure the drillers would be delighted to catch you in your jimjams!! Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the "well" wishes!
    Mary, you made me laugh so I had to steal your line.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope all goes wonderfully with the new well drilling. I've always been curious about this process and how they know for absolute sure where exactly to dig. Anyway, I hope yours proves to provide an endless supply of sweet water.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Meggiecat,
    I just had to leave you a little message to tell you how much I love your blog. Thank you for sharing all these wonderful finds and ideas!
    It's actually a terrible temptation to browse through here for hours when I really should be studying, but it's just so much fun!
    I'll be back again soon to see what's new; in the meantime, good luck with the drilling :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous3:43 AM

    Glad to hear all is well. I was worried about you when I didn't see any posts.

    Good luck on the well!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day.