Wednesday, October 15, 2008

How to Properly Close a Jump Ring

It's been awhile since I've had time to post. I'm working on a very large project that I'll be able to talk about after next week. Bear with me, I have lots of goodies and fun coming up.

Christine Cox, owner of Volcano Arts, publishes an e-mail newsletter that's one I always find interesting. This month there is this tutorial regarding jump rings. It's the finishing skill that elevates my jewelry making and is really difficult for me to do well.

2 comments:

  1. Very nice tutorial! Thanks for the link. I'll be spending some time ther for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh--thank you! I needed this (the jump ring part) and I didn't even realize it! It's these "little things" (not so little, really) that make our creations so much nicer and make me want to proceed!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day.