Saturday, September 11, 2004

Japanese Dolls

Dolls from Japan were very popular in America and Europe through the late 19th and early 20th centuries. On these pages, Judy Shoaf has collected illustrations and references of the Japanese doll.

Most of the images on this site belong to the public domain. Most of them also are scans or photographs of items owned by me; exceptions are noted. Thus
(1) You may legally copy any of these images for your own use (as I interpret the law this week), unless it is noted that the image comes from another source (e.g. a library, which might interpret the law differently).
(2) If you want a better image you can request one from me.
(3) If you wish to cite my identification of the image, please mention my name, or the name of the source I cite.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my day.