Saturday, March 01, 2008

Doll Clothes Tutorial

How to enlarge people pattern instruction pieces to get a fashion doll pattern.
This tutorial is for fashion dolls but I see no reason that the same technique can't be used with children's clothing patterns to make clothes for other dolls and stuffies.
From Dale Rae who also publishes a booklet that she uses in her workshops. Be sure to scroll all the way to the bottom of the page to see her skill. Her entire site is interesting. She makes pantyhose and socks for dolls that are available for sale. Check her patterns and shoes. Amazing work.

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous7:32 AM

    Thank you again! You find or create the most amazing things to share with us.

    Tobey

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've done this - with a costume pattern I had used for myself - I enlarged the cutting diagram and then used the new "pattern" to dress a couple of 16" teddy bears. It worked great!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's amazing. What an interesting read. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So happy to see you're back :))))
    I hope you're ok !
    Thank you for your posts :D

    Sonia Luisa

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day.