Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Change for All

I rarely say anything political but today I am very proud to be an American. The news is full of wonder over the fact that our president elect is black. Yep, that's great but for me he is one spectacular, outstanding man. I am thrilled that his elegant demeanor will be the face our country will show the world.

I was blown away by his acceptance speech. He is a great orator and thinker who I believe will act in an ethical manner for the benefit of us all. He asked us to work hard and keep faith as Americans, a call to arms that I will answer.

6 comments:

  1. Anonymous4:32 AM

    The whole World is happy for your new president!!! (Take a look at www.iftheworldcouldvote.com )
    Congratulations!
    Bettina, Denmark

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous8:53 AM

    Oh, I know! I still start tearing up at the drop of a hat. I'm proud of us, too. :)

    Patti

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so happy too. I want to shout it out. Yes, we can and yes, we did!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You guys have made the right decision and the world agrees with you!
    Gina in Australia

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous9:58 PM

    There is a lot of work for all of us ahead and I believe that the President Elect is the perfect person to motivate all of us to come together for the Common Good. I have not been this excited in a long, long while.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree completely! Obama won, intelligence won!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day.